The terms and conditions set forth herein reflect OHIO CRITICAL DETAIL LLC’s policy with respect to each of its customers. All customers of OHIO CRITICAL DETAIL LLC agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below.
Our philosophy is to offer a stress-free detailing experience for our customers.
Your vehicle and performing proper detailing techniques is our first priority. We will not perform any service that shows potential to cause harm or damage to your vehicle. Prior to OHIO CRITICAL DETAIL LLC performing services on your vehicle you the owner, will advise us of any cosmetic or mechanical issues that would prevent us from completing the detail.
These may include:
- low battery
- trunk permanently shut
- windows do not roll down
If your vehicle poses a potential threat to our health and/or safety, please let us know. If there is the threat of any harmful substances (needles, drugs, gasoline, etc.) in the vehicle, you must let your detail technician know prior to your detail. You will be held responsible for any health and/or safety issues arising from your vehicle.
If your vehicle cannot be detailed once we arrive, you will still be charged the full amount of your scheduled appointment (this includes not being present once we arrive).
OHIO CRITICAL DETAIL LLC reserves the right to refuse service.
We will arrive as close to the scheduled appointment time as possible. However, sometimes situations can occur that will disrupt the daily schedule. Our safety will never be compromised by rushing to meet a schedule. You will be called and advised of an arrival time when schedules change beyond our control.
Pricing varies for each vehicle and is determined by size, package, and condition.
Additional charges apply for heavy stains, excessive pet hair, excessive debris removal, personal item removal.
Each customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless OHIO CRITICAL DETAIL LLC, its owners, employees and affiliates from any damage, loss, expense, cost, claim and liability (including attorney and legal fees) arising out of OHIO CRITICAL DETAIL LLC services, including without limitation, any accidental property damage not relating to the services performed. I acknowledge that the unique nature of OHIO CRITICAL DETAIL LLC’s business may expose me to greater property damage risk, and I hereby assume such risk.
- OHIO CRITICAL DETAIL LLC will neither install nor remove any car seats or custom equipment from your vehicle unless deemed absolutely necessary and your approval and acceptance of these terms grants permission to do so.
- We will neither remove nor install car seats from your vehicle. If you would like your car seat cleaned underneath, please have it removed prior to your appointment.
- We will neither remove nor install custom equipment from your vehicle. This includes, but is not limited to, seat covers, subwoofers, light bars, pet protectors, and bumper stickers. If you would like these things cleaned underneath, please have them removed prior to your appointment.
We require a minimum 24 hours notice to change or cancel an appointment.
A hold for the full amount of your scheduled appointment may be placed on the provided credit/debit card 24 hours prior to your appointment.
An appointment is defined as one (1) scheduled car. Bookings with multiple cars will be subject to multiple cancellation fees (i.e. A $500 booking with 5 appointments at $100 each canceled after the approved timeframe can be subject to a $250 cancellation fee).
If you wish to change your appointment with less than 24 hours notice, you will have the following 3 options:
- Reschedule your appointment at no additional cost to you. Though you will be charged for your appointment at the time of rescheduling, you may pick another day and time for OHIO CRITICAL DETAIL LLC to perform the detail.
- Cancel your appointment with a cancellation charge. The hold will be released on your card and you will be charged the cancellation fee on the same card for canceling within 24 hours. This option is valid up to six (6) hours before your scheduled appointment. Cancellations with less than six (6) hours notice are only given options 1 or 3. An appointment is not considered cancelled until the customer has confirmed the cancellation with OHIO CRITICAL DETAIL LLC representative.
- Convert your scheduled appointment to a gift card. If circumstances have changed (i.e. you sold your car and no longer have it), you may convert the full amount of your scheduled appointment to a gift card for later personal use or to give as a gift.
OHIO CRITICAL DETAIL LLC reserves the right to withdrawl this option for fleet vehicle/business vehicle bookings.
There are NO GUARANTEES of bringing your vehicle back to a specific condition (i.e. Show Room New).
- Apple Pay
- cash app
- credit cards
Payment is due at the completion of the detail. If payment was made online, your card will not be charged until after completion unless a deposit is required.
There may be an additional charge for Non Sufficient Funds or Returned Payments
Photographs and Video
We have your permission to take pictures or video of your vehicle for marketing purposes. These will never be sold or given to third parties.
Reimbursement will not be paid for any minor cosmetic damage as a result of detailing your vehicle. Reimbursement will be paid for any major damage caused to your vehicle as a result of our gross negligence or willful misconduct. OHIO CRITICAL DETAIL LLC will approve the body shop and/or vendors before issuing any reimbursement.
If something arises after the detail that was not noticed during the final walk around, you must contact us within 24 hours and, if needed, schedule a touch-up detail within 5 days.
Each customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless OHIO CRITICAL DETAIL LLC, its owners, employees and affiliates from and against any and all liabilities, expenses, damages, and costs, including attorney and legal fees, resulting from any service provided or injury after our services have been completed.